THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY LIFE

In my opinion te best time of my life was when I was still at primary school. I didn't have any homework wen I was younger and I could spend a lot of time playing wit my broter and doing te tings I like doing. I had te best holiday when I was younger. I went to the USA wit my family. We spent the Christmas tere to see how people live those days there.

I loved primary school, but I think secondary school is best. Now I'm a teenager and I can do most of te tings I want to do. My family is better now too. It's bigger. At tis moment I have 12 cousins, but in the past I had only 4.

I'm definitly going to go to te university and have a good job. But I'd like to travel around the world too, to make new friends and learn new languages. But my dream is by sweets of all around the world, and by all the kinder sorpresa I can found.




Comentaris