CHARITY EVENT

LETTER FOR CHIARA

Dear Chiara,
This year I decided to make a song to raise money for a charity. I like this charity because they do an amazing work helping people of all Africa, living poor lives. So I decided to make a music video and give the money to this charity. I will be happy if you came on 1st of May at 6:00 p.m. at my town.

During this year I've have making a song and I recored, but it need a music video. I'd like you to come to my town and help me to do this video. I'ts for a charity, so I need this video for people to know the importance of helping others.

I thing you will enjoy al lot this day wit me and a lot of more people, because we are going to do a lot of things and it will make you feel excited, because you know that you are helping a lot of people. Please write to me by this week, and tell me if you are coming or not I look forwarde to hearing from you.

Your sincerely,
Laura Venal.


Comentaris